Friday 4 May 2012

May post

Since the workshop on the Island I have been to Victoria to visit for the first time The Red Gallery in Victoria where they show my work. Marion and Bobb a very nice couple, they started the gallery a bit over a year ago and have been quiet successful selling painting and representing a nice group of Artist. I am one of the lucky one exhibiting there.

Here is some of my work showing there.


Okanagan Series 24x24



Flowers Series 20x20



Song of Shapes 22x28


I went to Victoria with my friend Elyse and stayed with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law in a hobby sheep farm that was alot of fun!





I even bought wool from the hobby farm and from those sheep, beautiful wool natural dye. My intention is to knit a sweater for Mark!!! Oups! Unfortunately, I knitted and painted too much lately and I am NOT allowed to paint or knit for three weeks....so here I am blogging instead!

I will be more active with my blog since I am taking a course to improve my blogging!

So that's it for now and see you soon!




No comments: