Wednesday 16 May 2012

Latest News!

I have been accepted again at the Kunstsupermarkt Soleure Switzerland for the next 2012 show.

Here are some of my paintings and also you can go on my website and see the rest of my work....


in the smallest category 10x12





in the next category 12x12



in the third category 18x24




and the largest category 24x24


I am also going to have two large paintings 


Passion Series 6
110x80cm



and finally Passion Series 7
110x110cm

I will bring all these paintings in July when we go to Switzerland for our holidays. This is pretty exciting for me and nice to work with this very well organized group, Peter Lukas being the main organizer.


1 comment:

saramorison said...

Congratulations again Catherine, this is a real honour and great exposure of your wonderful work in Europe. Given how well you did last year, this should be another great success!!