Monday 7 November 2011

Red Art Gallery in Victoria BC

It is not easy to be accepted in a gallery!

The owner of Red Art Gallery, Marion Evamy, contacted me trought my website this week. She is also an artist, I love her art.  Mena Martini, a friend painter and a member of the 5enses group, was on the front page of the ArtAvenue magazine a few months ago,( the FCA magazine). She noticed Mena's site, found the 5enses group on her website, looked at my site and liked my paintings. She then contacted me through my website.
Isn't it amazing how being connected works! Thanks to the 5enses and Mena that time!
Here is the Red Art Gallery website www.redartgallery.ca/ Please check it up.
I will be represented in a show from the 15th of November, a show called for paintings under 500$, good for Christmas!!
Here are the paintings she chose.

20x20
Freedom Series



12x12 Framed
Song of Shapes Series



12x12
Song of Shapes Series



12x36
Song of Shapes Series



10x10
Okanagan Series


12x12
Okanagan Series



20x16
Okanagan Series

Also I am heading out to Switzerland on Tuesday the 8th for the Art Sale in Soleure,  the Kunstsupermarkt. This is very exciting for me to go there and see how all this will work.
I am going to meet my family and some friends as well. I will be back the ladder part of November and will let you know my experience there.
Thanks for reading my blog!








No comments: