Monday 9 May 2011

Kunst ArtSuperMarkt 2011-Contemporary Art show in Switzerland

This is great news! I have been accepted in an Art Show happening next November to January in Soleure in Switzerland. This is a contemporary Art Supermarket Show around 70 artists are going to exhibit. In the result of that, we are planning to go to CH this Summer, meet Peter-Lucas, the organizator, and bring my paintings. Each artist has to show 40 paintings, all fairly small, 24x24 inches being the biggest. The only requierment for that show was to present 4 different sizes one for aech price category. This is going to be a great opportunaty to meet new artists. Also I will have the chance to invite my Swiss connections, family and friends and show them what I do. I am very excited!
I decided to paint big, on paper, cut part of the paintings and glue the paper on canvas. I love the process this is great for composition and the result looks surprising. I will show you some of the paintings I finished already. i hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to make comments.
I will show more paintings later as I progress....

No comments: